• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Fight What is the best religion? - contains possibly NSFW images

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
    It doesn't really matter, in the end, it is just a variation on a way of justifying adults having imaginary friends
    Not if you follow a religion which doesn't teach a personal god, or one which teaches an unfriendly god.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Not if you follow a religion which doesn't teach a personal god, or one which teaches an unfriendly god.
      I prefer goddesses.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Pastafarians!
        +1
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
          It doesn't really matter, in the end, it is just a variation on a way of justifying adults having imaginary friends
          I use to it justify the voices I hear in my head.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think this girl's an ex-catholic atheist, which is convenient because I am too. That's the best religion. Ex-catholic atheist. Screw, drink, live it up and still feel that delightful sense of naughtiness that comes from momentary pangs of guilt.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I can never add any rep to MTT (why does one have to approve a lot of idiot comments you don't agree with before you can approve of a comment you do? Get logical CUK!) but
              Ex-catholic atheist
              !!! Yeh!!! Best sort!

PS Satanism is clearly best religion. Orgies, drugs, kissing goat's bottoms.

Much better than all that stand up, in nomine patre, sit down, vite missa est, 2 min Catholic sermon, 15 minutes about the parish bingo, wasting your pocket money in the collection plate so the parish priest could buy his whisky, kneel down, et cum spiriti tuo, stand up, mea maxima culpa etc etc. No wonder every sane Catholic is an atheist.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 7 September 2012, 18:31.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                I can never add any rep to MTT (why does one have to approve a lot of idiot comments you don't agree with before you can approve of a comment you do? Get logical CUK!) but !!! Yeh!!! Best sort!

PS Satanism is clearly best religion. Orgies, drugs, kissing goat's bottoms.

Much better than all that stand up, in nomine patre, sit down, vite missa est, 2 min Catholic sermon, 15 minutes about the parish bingo, wasting your pocket money in the collection plate so the parish priest could buy his whisky, kneel down, et cum spiriti tuo, stand up, mea maxima culpa etc etc. No wonder every sane Catholic is an atheist.
                Too dangerous, what if they're right? You'll then be off for a toasting for eternity with a load of banned CUK members poking you up the jacksie with pitchforks.

Comment

Working...
                X