• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More Bannings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    But if they aren't upsetting anyone then WGAS?
    Probably we come at this from fundamentally different and mutually exclusive world views; I believe that such a thing as absolute right/wrong exists, you (I assume) judge right/wrong based on the impact it has on [other] people.

We'd probably have to agree to disagree on this!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Really, you don't think people should be taught not to be judgemental on these issues?
      They can be taught, sure, will they learn though? I more of a judge not lest ye be judged kind of character.

I have to disagree.
      Don't you always?

A hate-filled person who only hides it for social convention and an easy life is still a hate-filled person.
      Agreed, I don't like it, but until someone acts there is no proof of the hate (fear -> hate -> anger -> destruction). In this context (posting on a fourm), where is the line, which acts do you police?
      Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

I believe that such a thing as absolute right/wrong exists
        ...and again, I feel sick.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
          They can be taught, sure, will they learn though? I more of a judge not lest ye be judged kind of character.
          Well no punishment can force someone how to think so it's perhaps a moot point. It depends what you mean by 'policing' though.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Probably we come at this from fundamentally different and mutually exclusive world views; I believe that such a thing as absolute right/wrong exists, you (I assume) judge right/wrong based on the impact it has on [other] people.

We'd probably have to agree to disagree on this!
            No, i judge right and wrong based on my own subjective opinion. Something can be wrong (in my opinion) without affecting others but I think people should be allowed to be wrong if they aren't hurting anyone.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Human genome map finally isolates ‘annoying prick’ sequence

And 50% of cuk posters have it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                What have the other 50% got?
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  Deep seated psychological issues?

Actually i've met quite a few people from here and some of them were quite normal.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Deep seated psychological issues?

Actually i've met quite a few people from here and some of them were quite normal.
                    We were upstairs at the counting house
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                      The cretin sequence.
                      You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Working...
                      X