• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon Prime Trial - Beware

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Are you posting from a French internet cafe?
    No but I seem to have a problem with my central control unit. Thé lingerie I type, thé more French My words become. It must be a beug of some description

Comment

When these offers seem too good to be true there always is a catch. National Express do the same and so do Argos. There are many companies offering you books for 1 quid but what you dont is that in the small print it says you agree to order one book pe rmonth for a year. I personally ignore any such too good to be true offers.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Not the only "reputable" company that has done that. Maybe there there needs to be some law on terms and conditions, that certain things must be clarified clearly on the sales page.
        It's several years since I signed up for Amazon Prime, but I remember that it was clarified clearly on the sales page.

If some retarded buffoon can't see what's spelled out clearly in front of him in large print, it's hardly Amazon's fault

Anyway, it's just a sockie spouting gibberish. None of what it says ever actually happened.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          When these offers seem too good to be true there always is a catch. National Express do the same and so do Argos. There are many companies offering you books for 1 quid but what you dont is that in the small print it says you agree to order one book pe rmonth for a year. I personally ignore any such too good to be true offers.
          EVERY free offer for a month's trial does this, surely everyone knows that? You just have to put a reminder in your calendar as you sign up.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Anyway, it's just a sockie spouting gibberish. None of what it says ever actually happened.
            Quite. And its strained sense of non-humour is eerily reminiscent of Threaded
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Only an idiot would sign up for something free without reading the small print.

You are suity's sickie and I claim my five pounds.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Quite. And its strained sense of non-humour is eerily reminiscent of Threaded
                Sassy doth protest too much. MB is your sockie.

Comment

Personally I think 49 quid is good value. Depends how often you use it I suppose.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Amazon Prime saves me hundreds of pound each year. £49 is a bargain, you should be grateful for the savings you can now look forward to.

Ditto MetArt.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                      No but I seem to have a problem with my central control unit. Thé lingerie I type, thé more French My words become. It must be a vermine of some description
                      Je l'ai fixé pour toi.
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X