• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Champion Tester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was being sarcastic lol
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
      You only have a job because I don't KNOW HOW to test my stuff properly AND HAVE AN OVER INFLATED SENSE OF MY OWN ABILITY.
      Let's not be beastly to the testers. Noel Coward.
      I've never NEVER tested something that didn't fail somewhere, somehow, someday.

I remember when, it was 1999 or there abouts .................

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
        I've never NEVER tested something that didn't fail somewhere, somehow, someday.

I remember when, it was 1999 or there abouts .................
        You are an absolute bloody disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself. Editing text like that. Double negatives.

No wonder this country is on its knees. When the Europids take control again your sort will be first up against the wall. We don't want your sort round here.
        Last edited by aussielong; 20 August 2012, 22:01.

Comment

Working...
        X