• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad news from Pad Towers....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats Brillo !!!

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Massive congratulations, fantastic achievement, well done

Comment

Belated congratulations, I can't even begin to imagine how you felt at the end of that

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          Belated congratulations, I can't even begin to imagine how you felt at the end of that
          Cheers! I was knackered and still am. Monday was 15 minutes on bike - yesterday 30 minutes. Today I took bike into work on train and intend to cycle home. Same thing tomorrow. Friday will hopefully be a normal day cycling in and out of work.

I think my knee is going to make a full recovery. My back is certainly still rough - but I know that will go in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X