• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We totally aced the Olympics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    @ gentile: They are alternate log-ins, not sockies.

He is of course a chippy tosser, but an anti-semitic tosser. He is so tragically stupid that he holds views that could come straight out of The Eternal Jew while forgetting the Nazi crimes against Freemasons.

He is of course a Freemason.
    Where is your proof that I'm anti-semitic or that I "hate" Jews?

To re-iterate, my comment "Arbeit Macht Frei" was in direct response to Zeity's post...

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Workers of the World Unite!

You have nothing to lose but your chains.

Or something.
    "Work will set you free". It was meant to be poignant considering that the evening before the BBC mentioned "race", "selection", "eugenics" and "Nazism".

Your immediate response was to play the "Jew Hater" card...

Ah, CUK's Jew-Baiter General has appeared again.
    That topic's getting a bit old, particularly when there's no basis to your accusations.

If you feel that you're scoring points in some way by the nature of your posts and if in some way it comforts you in your small world then by all means carry on, it makes no difference to my life. I would like to point out though that even though you do repeat your accusations ad-nauseam, it doesn't make them true.

Carry on, carrying on.
    Last edited by SupremeSpod; 11 August 2012, 10:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
      What's an alternative log-in, OG? That's a new one on me.
      The alternate log-in he's referring to was caused during the migration from the old forum to this one and we all had to re-register.

During the migration someone thought it would be a "jolly jape" to use "SupremeSpod" as their log-in necessitating my use of "Churchill", eventually I regained the "SupremeSpod" log-in and now have a tendency to swap between the two on a whim.

As most people on this forum know that I have those two log-ins(at least two ) they can't really be referred to as "Sockies".

I'd have thought someone with your self-professed brains would've worked that one out, especially considering the fact that your log-in has been around for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
        Where is your proof that I'm anti-semitic or that I "hate" Jews?

To re-iterate, my comment "Arbeit Macht Frei" was in direct response to Zeity's post...

"Work will set you free". It was meant to be poignant considering that the evening before the BBC mentioned "race", "selection", "eugenics" and "Nazism".

Your immediate response was to play the "Jew Hater" card...

That topic's getting a bit old, particularly when there's no basis to your accusations.

If you feel that you're scoring points in some way by the nature of your posts and if in some way it comforts you in your small world then by all means carry on, it makes no difference to my life. I would like to point out though that even though you do repeat your accusations ad-nauseam, it doesn't make them true.

Carry on, carrying on.
        In the link I posted you stated:

Really? How many Jews do you know? They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.
        This makes you an anti-semite. The only reason you deny that the statement is anti-semitic is because you are an anti-semite and believe it to be a statement of fact.

Comment

Sickening spod. Just sickening.

Comment

The alternate log-in he's referring to was caused during the migration from the old forum to this one and we all had to re-register.

During the migration someone thought it would be a "jolly jape" to use "SupremeSpod" as their log-in necessitating my use of "Churchill", eventually I regained the "SupremeSpod" log-in and now have a tendency to swap between the two on a whim.

As most people on this forum know that I have those two log-ins(at least two ) they can't really be referred to as "Sockies".

I'd have thought someone with your self-professed brains would've worked that one out, especially considering the fact that your log-in has been around for so long.
            It really bothers you when other people know stuff, doesn't it Spod? Even when they don't actually go on and on about it as much as you do for some reason. Why is that? Is it a feeling of inadequacy, or what?

I'm happy in the knowledge that other people sometimes know more than I do (the log-in issue being a case in point). And I'm confident enough in myself to ask questions whenever I'm unsure of a subject. As I've said before, it's usually the people that know nothing that know it loudest. True ignorance, the type which lasts a lifetime, generally comes from feeling inadequate and lacking the confidence to ask pertinent questions when necessary. It's usually got less to do with whether or not a person has "brains", and more to do with whether they've got the humility to learn from their mistakes and thereby avoid making the same ones over and over again.

Comment

In the link I posted you stated:

This makes you an anti-semite. The only reason you deny that the statement is anti-semitic is because you are an anti-semite and believe it to be a statement of fact.
              Really? Do you really believe that I'm an anti-semite? Well, I can't change your belief so I suppose it's tough sh!t.

Carry on carrying on.

Comment

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                  It really bothers you when other people know stuff, doesn't it Spod? Even when they don't actually go on and on about it as much as you do for some reason. Why is that? Is it a feeling of inadequacy, or what?

I'm happy in the knowledge that other people sometimes know more than I do (the log-in issue being a case in point). And I'm confident enough in myself to ask questions whenever I'm unsure of a subject. As I've said before, it's usually the people that know nothing that know it loudest. True ignorance, the type which lasts a lifetime, generally comes from feeling inadequate and lacking the confidence to ask pertinent questions when necessary. It's usually got less to do with whether or not a person has "brains", and more to do with whether they've got the humility to learn from their mistakes and thereby avoid making the same ones over and over again.
                  Very philosophical, and complete bollocks. In my opinion of course.

My attitude with regards to your posts is as follows, "I'm not sure about who or what you are, or what your motives are in ressurecting a log-in that was unused for a such lengthy period of time."

Comment

Really? Do you really believe that I'm an anti-semite? Well, I can't change your belief so I suppose it's tough sh!t.

Carry on carrying on.
                    Well as an objective observer with no axe to grind, your own words are pretty damning.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Carry on carrying on.
                      Yes I do. Are you saying you're not an anti-semite?

Comment

Working...
                      X