• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We totally aced the Olympics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Grow up.

It was in response to Zeity's post.
    I refer you to your signature, anti-semite.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I refer you to your signature, anti-semite.
      is there any remote possibility that you could possibly by any stretch of the imagination explain what the heck you are babbling on about ?

because I dont get it

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        is there any remote possibility that you could possibly by any stretch of the imagination explain what the heck you are babbling on about ?

because I dont get it

Supreme churchill likes to advise people in his signature that minestrone is a bigot, but doesn't care to have his own anti-semitic bile brought to light.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...tchet-job.html

Comment

Supreme churchill likes to advise people in his signature that minestrone is a bigot, but doesn't care to have his own anti-semitic bile brought to light.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...tchet-job.html
          I cant see anything anti semitic in his sig, as you implied. and I dont want to go through old posts that you have pre selected to prove some point that you want to make.

relax mate
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

We?

WTF did you do?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Recently read the Finkler question.

Hadn't realised being Jewish was such a defining thing. I suppose the history is still recent in relative terms.

Comment

I cant see anything anti semitic in his sig, as you implied. and I dont want to go through old posts that you have pre selected to prove some point that you want to make.

relax mate
                No! His sig is accusing minestrone of bigotry. The link takes you to his anti-semitism. Double standards you see? By all means don't look at the link takesbut you asked what I was on about.

My original post was triggered by the 'Arbeit macht frei' comment. Tongue in cheek perhaps? But it needs (IMO) contextualising with his views on Jews.

Comment

No! His sig is accusing minestrone of bigotry. The link takes you to his anti-semitism. Double standards you see? By all means don't look at the link takesbut you asked what I was on about.

My original post was triggered by the 'Arbeit macht frei' comment. Tongue in cheek perhaps? But it needs (IMO) contextualising with his views on Jews.

relax
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    Recently read the Finkler question.

Hadn't realised being Jewish was such a defining thing. I suppose the history is still recent in relative terms.
                    I liked Hegels take. I havnt read Finkler

but now I aim to
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

I liked Hegels take. I havnt read Finkler

but now I aim to
                      Slightly different genre. But worth a read I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X