• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lovely Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Around 28 degrees out on the kitchen patio area on the 5th floor at ClientCo Basel.

They even had champagne for breakfast today becuase they had to clear the fridge yesterday.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Around 28 degrees out on the kitchen patio area on the 5th floor at ClientCo Basel.

They even had champagne for breakfast today becuase they had to clear the fridge yesterday.
      Glad to see you and they are still getting value out of that "week's consultancy" back in July, Scrag. Save some Toblerone for the rest of us back in Blighty.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Here - middle of nowhere, yet it's less than thirty minutes drive from home

I't's a nice change working near enough to go home of an evening - I have to be careful not to turn off into the Premier Inn down the road without thinking
        Looks good.

Comment

Looks quite like the farm business centre a startup I worked for was based in a few years back. I was there in the Winter, though. They had pheasants all around the place that you used to have to be careful not to run over on the way in :

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Sounds like a terrible place to work
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If we didn't subsidies there might be a few more of these nice places.

Comment

BREAKING: Some cattle, earlier this evening, near the other end of the office:

Comment

Working...
                X