• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Asperger's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
    me, me

Actually I thought this thread was about asparagus. Why does it make your wee smell funny?
    And why only certain people? And why can only certain people smell it? A real puzzler

Comment

There is something disturbingly hypnotic going on with that Llama death-stare
      I love it

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

My wee smells like sugar puffs. Should I be seeking medical advice?
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          He shoots, he scores. The crowd goes wild!
          Now you just need an excuse for being wrong the other 99% of the time and you're all set.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            And why only certain people? And why can only certain people smell it? A real puzzler
            That's nothing compared to fresh beetroot.

Mr C thought he needed an ambulance after a salad with it in...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

A few years ago, I was courting a lovely young lady from Barnstaple.

Charming in all respects except one. She referred to the act of "powdering her nose" as "going for a slash".

I found it most unedifying and her continual use of the term prevented my old chap rising to the occassion.

It didn't last long....

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Salad - WTF, you'd be needing an ambulance if after a hard day tippy tappy you serve me that for my dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                  A few years ago, I was courting a lovely young lady from Barnstaple.

Charming in all respects except one. She referred to the act of "powdering her nose" as "going for a slash".

I found it most unedifying and her continual use of the term prevented my old chap rising to the occassion.

It didn't last long....

Couldn't agree more!

What's "going for a slash" got to do with snorting coke???

Unless she had a p155 at the same time?

Comment

And French Cidre makes it smell like newly cut grass.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

I LOVE fresh beetroot, but, yes, there is always that "bowel cancer" and "investing in German toilets" moment the next day...

Comment

Working...
                      X