• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the day that the Blithering Cameron...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost

Pray enlighten us with your bountious wisdom...
    That shouldn't take long!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Look, Milan, put up or shut up. Please explain what it is that you see in this article.

Comment

dude, it would be wasted on you anyway

those in the know don't need to ask

Milan.

Comment

Milan, you have already demonstrated your intellectual superiority. Why not complete your victory and my humbling by rubbing my nose in it with an explanation of your take on this article? It is your duty as one of the elite to pass on your gems of insight to us lesser types.

Comment

i got to admit this sounds similar to many other stories of tory-euro split chatter...
            What is the actual significance of the tories saying they want to pull out of europe and some saying they don't
            and then the leader perhaps not fulfilling original promises?
            Isn't this what has been going on for 10 years in the Tories?
            are you perhaps referring to the idea of a pro US european party?
            I have to admit my ignorance when it comes to European parliament manouevering (?).
            Come on give us a sign Milan.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Asking Milan to illuminate anything can be likened to trying to check your lucky dip lottery ticket at midnight in a dark room with only the beam from a glowworm's gonads to work with. There just MIGHT be something worthwhile to see, but the thing being used to cast light upon it is about as much use as a one-legged man at an arse-kicking party!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Basically the dull tw@t mis-read the article and now sees there's nothing in it at all. He probably thought it was referring to the Westminster Tory party rather than some vague centre-right coalition in the European Parliament that no gives a damn about anyway.

Comment

Aaaaah thank god for that! Lots of off-topic abuse of beans. I saw 2 pages of responses and thought for a moment that my legendary knack for starting completely ignored threads was slipping.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

hello Xog how are you doing ?

To the rest, does it really matter anyway ?

Milan.
                    Last edited by milanbenes; 7 June 2006, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                      To the rest, does it really matter anyway ?
                      Well you seemed to think it did, otherwise why post a cryptic comment about the non-news article of the decade?

Comment

Working...
                      X