• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the day that the Blithering Cameron...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look Tex,

I've told you before,

let the government do the thinking

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
      shall I get some of my daughter's alphabetic bricks to try to spell it out more clearly ?

Milan.
      Only if you are going to get the budgie to proof-read it before flinging it on here. You know how embarrassing it was last time you went down that route in a vain bid to clarify your random gibberish!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        threaded,

I don't know why we bother

shall I get some of my daughter's alphabetic bricks to try to spell it out more clearly ?

Milan.
        You only need 5 brick to describe your condition Milan:

[ I ] [ D ] [ I ] [ O ] [ T ]

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex
          You're living in Alf's fantasy conspiracy land.
          Not really, most people know which side their bread is buttered and will vote for the candidate that supports America. England has had to sort out Europes problems for the last 1000 years so it is sort of ingrained to be more than a little suspicious of the latest political fads coming out of the continent.

As for the intimations of a fiddled ballot, well, to confirm or disprove such a notion look at which way Birmingham votes in the next General Election.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

He He. Milan, having shown your comprehensive ignorance about economics on a previous thread, are you now determined to do the same with politics?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              Not really, most people know which side their bread is buttered and will vote for the candidate that supports America.
              You're off your head. Mr and Mrs Swing Consituency Voter will vote for whoever supports America the loudest?

And all this effort just because Milan misread the original article.

Comment

Working...
              X