• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the day that the Blithering Cameron...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    why post a cryptic comment about the non-news article of the decade?
    Because milan is a feking knob of the first water?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
      Because milan is a feking knob of the first water?
      I'll be charitable and go with the poster who reckoned he just didn't read it properly and got all excited about some perceived Euro-rift in the Tory party at the Commons.

Comment

and what you lot are revealing is a representative sample of the understanding the UK population has of these issues

maybe Threaded will be kind enough to enlighten you, in a suitably discreet manner I hope

Milan.

Comment

Well, my understanding is: "the yanks are in charge", everything else is a corollary.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

and our man has sealed his own destiny and place in history by confirming his allegiance

now we just have to place a small wager with the bookies and wait for the next election

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              and our man has sealed his own destiny and place in history by confirming his allegiance

now we just have to place a small wager with the bookies and wait for the next election

Do you really think the Yanks are even aware that there is a toothless Euro parliament, never mind care that a tiny faction within it are arguing whether to take a pro-American stance or not?

Comment

No, Cameron, which way he shouts it will determine whether he is the next PM or not.

Comment

threaded,

I don't know why we bother

shall I get some of my daughter's alphabetic bricks to try to spell it out more clearly ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                    threaded,

I don't know why we bother

shall I get some of my daughter's alphabetic bricks to try to spell it out more clearly ?

Milan.
                    Best get Fleetwood to check it fr grammer speeling frist.

Comment

You're living in Alf's fantasy conspiracy land.

Comment

Working...
                      X