• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I get a Porche Boxster?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week sasguru was bemoaning he was not the only gay in the village.

This week he's thinking about a Boxster.

Narnia and closet comes to mind ........

Comment

You don't understand it Dim - for sadguru getting Boxter is the pinnacle of his life achievement, just to think he was actually driving Aygo recently wohoo!!!

Comment

It's probably already been said, but just to be sure... as was commented by Hammond, I think, on Top Gear, a Porsche Boxster says "I can't afford a real Porsche".
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The new boxter is a surprisingly good car. Must admit if I was buying a Porsche though, it would have to be a 911 (991) Carrera S.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            No its not a mid-life crisis, its just that I have a Boxster sized amount sitting in one of my accounts now the dust has settled on property purchases.
            Or is there something better for the money?
            And you said:

WHS. My Accord feels like its been hewn out of a block of steel and I honestly can't see it breaking down even in 10 years time.
            You mugs who bought German better have multiple breakdown cover
            Picture was actually crap...
            Last edited by darmstadt; 23 July 2012, 19:14.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

This reminds me, if the weather isnt too sunny tomorrow, I need to give the Z4 a full day's detailing, wax the wheels and engine bay.

That'll fook me knees and back!
              I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Last week sasguru was bemoaning he was not the only gay in the village.

This week he's thinking about a Boxster.

Narnia and closet comes to mind ........
                Pot, Kettle...

Comment

Go for it mate. You got to do this kind of thing at least once. Life is too short so enjoy while you can.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

There are only a few reasons for buying a Boxster, none of them particularly flattering on the purchaser.

The smarter money goes on a Caterham.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Go for a 350 or 370Z. can't pose with a boxster as everyone knows it is a poor man's posing car so go for something with a bit of grunt and a sweet sound. Much better driving experience with a growling V6.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X