• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh deer...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer

Comment

Sorry to hear that

Hope all is OK.

But on the plus side, WSS:

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Mmmmmmm, bambi stew, bambi steaks, smoked bambi, bbq'd bambi..........

Shame about the car though.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          He might have been referring to this recipe:

Take 2 babes
          Sandwich yourself between them
          As in this Babe

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            As in this Babe

I know, I was just trying to make things more interesting ( than a bacon sarnie)
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't own up to it for gods sake!

If it was wild then it's owned by the queen, and you will owe her compensation for killing it Many years ago I knew a chap that popped a deer up by the hunting lodge in Epping forest. The guy was lucky because Bambi busted its guts through the car windscreen and died in the passenger seat. He was busy moaning to a forest ranger and policeman that turned up to help while the tow truck turned up to drag his Astra to the junk yard. They took his name and address and muttered something about compensation (he thought they would pay him for the dumb beasts actions). Then a few weeks later the bill arrived for the deer...

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                Luckily we're all good and thank god for insurance.
                Your renewal premium might be dear.

RIP

Comment

Only about 12 a year get run over at Richmond park. So they have to shoot another 40.

Comment

Glad to here you're ok. Remember it's just a car and worst comes to worst just money
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      Your renewal premium might be dear.

RIP
                      Yup, lost 6yrs no claims

The saga is still going on... While on Holiday, dropped my phone in a stream. On way home from Scotland (got the car back last thursday) we had a puncture and engine management light / idle mode kicking meaning 300mile journey at 60mph. Walked in to the house to find the dishwasher has leaked and the real wood flooring all warped and knackered in the kitchen.

Took the car to the dealers today for a full diagnostic print out / check and turns out my Turbo is leaking, luckily they will replace under warranty. Phew!

However, the quality of the body work repair is shocking! ripped paintwork from putting trims back on before paint dry, runs, poor finish, uneven spray etc... Insurance are sending out an inspector to review and take it from there.

Oh, and they wont cover the puncture even though they said it may be caused by the incident, but there is no proof as it happened 2 days after getting the car back. That cost me £160!

Grrrrrrrr
                      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
                      X