• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apple ordered to run Samsung 'did not copy iPad' adverts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that the judgement states in its conclusion:
    [The Samsung designs] do not have the same understated and extreme simplicity which is possessed by the Apple design. They are not as cool.

it's clear what approach Apple can take:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Given that the judgement states in its conclusion:
      [The Samsung designs] do not have the same understated and extreme simplicity which is possessed by the Apple design. They are not as cool.

it's clear what approach Apple can take:

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just Saying
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

LG Prada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LG Electronics has claimed the iPhone's design was copied from the LG Prada. Woo-Young Kwak, head of LG Mobile Handset R&D Center, said at a press conference, “We consider that Apple copied the Prada phone after the design was unveiled when it was presented in the iF Design Award and won the prize in September 2006.”[8]
          LG later claimed that Apple stole both the ideas and concept of the Prada phone.

Not to forget

just sayin
          Last edited by ZARDOZ; 1 August 2012, 00:17.

Comment

Working...
          X