• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are all the Daleks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bitbucket
    There was a Dr Who festival at Longleat or somewhere in Wilts about this time of year ,when I was in the UK , perhaps they are all there
    What, heckling Silvester McCoy? Doing w @ nker signs with their telescopic claws?

Comment

Just raising a sucker for the Dalek cause. Myself, I've been on holiday. The mercury swamps on Vulcan are delightful at this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Your witty repartee knows no bounds, Oh Great & Evil Leader...
        You will go far, o trust minion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitbucket
          There was a Dr Who festival at Longleat or somewhere in Wilts about this time of year ,when I was in the UK , perhaps they are all there
          I'm reliably told that the local bin man is a bit short sighted and he took them all away. They rather took to the land fill site. Reminded them of the home planet.

Green Daleks are for recycling. Black are for nuclear waste. According to the council. Not sure about yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
            Green Daleks are for recycling. Black are for nuclear waste. According to the council. Not sure about yellow.
            Yellow = disposable sharps / biological waste.

What a way to go.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

I dread to think what Purple Daleks are for...
              Don't ask. It's not pleasant.

Comment

I dread to think what Purple Daleks are for...

Animal feed and food "not fit for human consumption".
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                  Animal feed and food "not fit for human consumption".
                  I bet Zeitghost would have a go. Those Kaled mutants can be a bit gristly though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
                    I bet Zeitghost would have a go. Those Kaled mutants can be a bit gristly though.

And they're buggers to get out of their shells
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                      And they're buggers to get out of their shells
                      JUst make sure you don't eat ones that were open before cooking, and those that don't open when cooked. You'll get food poisoning.

Comment

Working...
                      X