• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London 2012: 32 mile queue as first Games lane opens on M4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I wonder if it was this one:

RAF helicopter crash lands in West Wales after hitting power lines - Wales News - News - WalesOnline

Loved the comments at the bottom of the page.
            This helicopter has no civilian use, it is just there for war. Wales does not need war-planes!

Read More RAF helicopter crash lands in West Wales after hitting power lines - Wales News - News - WalesOnline
            Of course Wales doesn't need an airforce as long as England's got one.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

My 80 year old mum says the buses in East London are all delayed because of the Olympics already as it took her 90 minutes to get from Woodford to Redbridge yesterday. If my mum says it, it must be true.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I have been upset by my cycle commute last 2 days. Early in the week I was sailing pasts miles and miles of stationery cars. But now the queues have gone. I thought at first people were avoiding town for the Olympics. Then my wife pointed out the schools had broken up.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I have been upset by my cycle commute last 2 days. Early in the week I was sailing pasts miles and miles of stationery cars. But now the queues have gone. I thought at first people were avoiding town for the Olympics. Then my wife pointed out the schools had broken up.
                  Earthquake or just general wear and tear?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                    Earthquake or just general wear and tear?
                    The result of kids these days. And the worst are mine....

Comment

Working...
                    X