• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

50 Shades Of Andy Gray NSFW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 Shades Of Andy Gray NSFW

https://twitter.com/50soandygray

"After the five hour romp, they shared a cigarette. "Was I any good?" she asked nervously. "You'd struggle on a cold night at The Britannia"

"Suddenly he stopped pounding her. Something was wrong. "Your condom" she said red faced "it came off in me." He grinned "pick that one out!"

"You can put it anywhere you want" she whispered. He slid his pants to his knees and threw his fleshy column into her mouth. "Top drawer!"
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

He wrenches her thong off. He notices her yeast wallet is completely shaven, it looks like Ross Kemp yawning. “That’s a clear cut chance!

Comment

Most human potential is lost through animal desires.

HTH

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post

HTH

What's the solution to that then. Abstinence?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
          Marriage
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            Robot cleaners.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Robot cleaners.

HTH
              I prefer dirty robots

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

HTH

Take a bow son.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

Take a bow son.
                  What would our alien friends think looking down on the earth, watching affluent monkeys tying each other up and dishing out whippings for sexual gratification, whilst poorer monkeys starve on the other side of the planet?

one day at a time

Comment

What would our alien friends think looking down on the earth, watching affluent monkeys tying each other up and dishing out whippings for sexual gratification, whilst poorer monkeys starve on the other side of the planet?

Hold on . . . you mean aliens are watching me doing that stuff?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X