• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "50 Shades Of Andy Gray NSFW"

Collapse

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Hold on . . . you mean aliens are watching me doing that stuff?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    What would our alien friends think looking down on the earth, watching affluent monkeys tying each other up and dishing out whippings for sexual gratification, whilst poorer monkeys starve on the other side of the planet?

Hold on . . . you mean aliens are watching me doing that stuff?

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post

Take a bow son.
    What would our alien friends think looking down on the earth, watching affluent monkeys tying each other up and dishing out whippings for sexual gratification, whilst poorer monkeys starve on the other side of the planet?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Most human potential is lost through animal desires.

HTH

Take a bow son.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Robot cleaners.

HTH
    I prefer dirty robots

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    What's the solution to that then. Abstinence?
    Robot cleaners.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• VirtualMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Marriage

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    He wrenches her thong off. He notices her yeast wallet is completely shaven, it looks like Ross Kemp yawning. “That’s a clear cut chance!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    started a topic 50 Shades Of Andy Gray NSFW

50 Shades Of Andy Gray NSFW

https://twitter.com/50soandygray

"After the five hour romp, they shared a cigarette. "Was I any good?" she asked nervously. "You'd struggle on a cold night at The Britannia"

"Suddenly he stopped pounding her. Something was wrong. "Your condom" she said red faced "it came off in me." He grinned "pick that one out!"

"You can put it anywhere you want" she whispered. He slid his pants to his knees and threw his fleshy column into her mouth. "Top drawer!"

Working...
X