• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farewell, Sylvester McMonkey McBean, prince of cats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your cat, OG.

You're doing the right thing, though. My lasting regret was letting a moggy I'd loved since I was little pass away naturally in my twenties. I should have taken him to the vet to ease his suffering as he was clearly very ill at the end, but I just couldn't bring myself to. I always would in future, as it's the kindest thing. I'm glad your moggy sounded like he had a good life.

Comment

Sorry OG . I still miss my old mog (ZipmogMk1) who was put down 10 years ago after a very good innings. Was really tempted to to let him go on, but glad I didn't.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The vet is also a friend and she's coming round the house to do the deed on her day off to spare him the final indignity of the basket. Nobody want to die at the vet's.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            The vet is also a friend and she's coming round the house to do the deed on her day off to spare him the final indignity of the basket. Nobody want to die at the vet's.
            That's a nice thing. Not many vets would do that, and it'll be a lot easier for him.

Comment

Puss is no more

Sedative then anaesthetic and a peaceful departure. I am surprised at quite how devaststed I am. Bollocks.

Once again the Boy Least Likely To are the best valediction.

Comment

On The Death Of A Beloved Cat

one day at a time

Comment

Puss is no more

Sedative then anaesthetic and a peaceful departure. I am surprised at quite how devaststed I am. Bollocks.

Condolences OG, you're a kind person not letting him suffer. Small consolation though, I know.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Puss is no more

Have another . I miss mine and it's been nearly a year . Going to get some kittens after our holiday.

Comment

Working...
                      X