• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you find most people annoyingly thick?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Why do you think I don't understand them? Or think that my original post was a reference to some kind of interpersonal interaction where communication or understanding might be an issue at all?
    Because you're thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Because you're thick.
      And that preconception leads you to misinterpret my original post how exactly?

I don't want to upset you, but I don't think it's me that's struggling to understand things here. Odd, because I didn't have you down as a thicko. We all make mistakes I suppose.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        And that preconception leads you to misinterpret my original post how exactly?

I don't want to upset you, but I don't think it's me that's struggling to understand things here. Odd, because I didn't have you down as a thicko. We all make mistakes I suppose.
        You still don't get it.

Comment

Perhaps you just attract the thickies.

Comment

Thick no, illogical and averse to actually checking facts before venturing opinions, yes.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You still don't get it.
              Apparently not. However I have made some progress. By bowing to your superior intellect and powers of reasoning I have concluded that this is because

It sounds like you're too stupid to be able to communciate with people properly.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                ...managers with MBAs...
                An MBA should mean instant loss of voting privileges, enforced sterilisation and removal of any existing offspring to a place of safety, and exile to one of the less hospitable corners of Rockall. In other words, a just and proportionate response to an act of incalculable folly.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Thick no, illogical and averse to actually checking facts before venturing opinions, yes.
                  WHS

and ironically the internet with its almost boundless amounts of freely available knowledge, search engines and forums actually seems to make people even thicker.
                  Group think has become the curse of the internet
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    WHS
                    Irony in 3...2...1...

There it is

Comment

WHS

and ironically the internet with its almost boundless amounts of freely available knowledge, search engines and forums actually seems to make people even thicker.
                      We agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X