• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel sick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Light-headed, tiredness, shivering, nauseous but can't throw up, a bit of a dodgy tummy, almost complete loss of appetite.

sounds like a normal morning to me.

I woke up one day once, and I didnt feel like that. back in '98 I think it was

hic

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

can't throw up
      You're not trying hard enough. Think of SY01 in the process of making SY06. Or stick your fingers down your throat.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Sounds more like something you ate.
        Yeah, it must have been the pork scratchings he had with those 10 pints.

Comment

I feel tulipe too, achy all over, sore throat, absolutely no energy, can't think straight and it's defintely not man flu.

Keep billing and carry on, it's in the rules, and you'll be less of a contractor if you take the time off.

I had a bike accident once, ended up with my leg in a cast and still managed to bill through working from home in bed. I've only recently started taking holidays in contract. Yes, it was only agreed to as the wife had put up a Mexican standoff with the goods she has that I want, but normally even these are taken between contracts.

Man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            I feel tulipe too, achy all over, sore throat, absolutely no energy, can't think straight and it's defintely not man flu.

Keep billing and carry on, it's in the rules, and you'll be less of a contractor if you take the time off.

I had a bike accident once, ended up with my leg in a cast and still managed to bill through working from home in bed. I've only recently started taking holidays in contract. Yes, it was only agreed to as the wife had put up a Mexican standoff with the goods she has that I want, but normally even these are taken between contracts.

Man up.
            LOL of course I'm still billing, don't be stupid!

Light-headed, tiredness, shivering, nauseous but can't throw up, a bit of a dodgy tummy, almost complete loss of appetite.

Apparently there's a bug going around.

I need a cuddle

P.S. I'm still in the office, still working and still invoicing. All hail CUK.

Comment

Working...
            X