• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jubilee Procession

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Our current Queen became so by fate, she didn't actively seek the role, it was thrust upon her. She has dedicated 60 years of her life to "the job" and you have the gall to say that her existence is an insult to the human race?

You're a ******* disgrace!

There, is that better?
    She did nothing and inherited riches, servants wait on her everyday and then we spend a billion celebrating the fact that she lived and enjoyed that blessed life for 60 years. If she had any grain of conscience she would sell off the majority and give it to the starving.

Comment

off with his head
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        She did nothing and inherited riches, servants wait on her everyday and then we spend a billion celebrating the fact that she lived and enjoyed that blessed life for 60 years. If she had any grain of conscience she would sell off the majority and give it to the starving.
        Why the hell should she?

Because you say so?

Dream on.

Comment

Her existence is a insult to the human race, the money being wasted here could save millions of children's lives. Children are screaming in pain dying so this lot can congratulate themselves on how they were born into riches. These morons are really are deluded.
          Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          lol, are you frothing at the mouth yet?
          Nah, he's too busy selling himself to earn a few pittance to give to the starving masses.

It must be comforting to realise though, that the incoherence and hypocrisy he projects onto the monarchy and monarchists, is embedded deep within his own being.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I think what he means is that compared to some of the poor sods who inhabit the world, you Russell, are immensly rich.
            The richer people here might be even MORE richer, but you yourself are immensly rich.

So instead of whingeing, get out there and build some wells, provide some shelter and some food, spend all your money until you yourself have to grub for food, just like they do

otherwise shut the fck up.

I think thats what he was trying to say

I don't know he was, but I certainly was. Well put.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Our current Queen became so by fate, she didn't actively seek the role, it was thrust upon her. She has dedicated 60 years of her life to "the job"
              If she didn't want the job should could've abdicated long ago. She does have that choice even though the job was thrust upon her.

She did nothing and inherited riches
              I don't think the royal wealth is anything like it used to be, I noticed she couldn't even afford to tax the Bentley used in the procession today.

Comment

Working...
              X