• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jubilee Procession

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently this whole shebang is costing us about £1Bn! Including the special edition new testament and commerative coin my son got.

60 years is enough. Time for these guys to wrap up this whole "royal" thing up and bin it. Next time they want a party, head to rascals at £8 a pop and keep it to themselves.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      Apparently this whole shebang is costing us about £1Bn! Including the special edition new testament and commerative coin my son got.

60 years is enough. Time for these guys to wrap up this whole "royal" thing up and bin it. Next time they want a party, head to rascals at £8 a pop and keep it to themselves.
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1555196
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
        Her existence is a insult to the human race, the money being wasted here could save millions of children's lives. Children are screaming in pain dying so this lot can congratulate themselves on how they were born into riches. These morons are really are deluded.
        Presumably of the £X00/day you earn, you are giving most of it to starving children with just a £20k or so salary to live off?

If not then children are screaming in pain so you can afford a shiny laptop on which to post this dross.

Cretin.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Presumably of the £X00/day you earn, you are giving most of it to starving children with just a £20k or so salary to live off?

If not then children are screaming in pain so you can afford a shiny laptop on which to post this dross.

Cretin.
          Nope I earn enough to live comfortable with my family, i don't have jewels or castles and I give to charity.

Comment

Her existence is a insult to the human race, the money being wasted here could save millions of children's lives. Children are screaming in pain dying so this lot can congratulate themselves on how they were born into riches. These morons are really are deluded.
            You're a ******* disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              You're a ******* disgrace.
              Rather than resort to personal insults try and make a point.

Comment

Nope I earn enough to live comfortable with my family, i don't have jewels or castles and I give to charity.
                So because you're not literally the richest person in the country, you don't have to do anything? Throwing 50p in a cup now and then to make you feel better doesn't change the fact that anyone on a decent contracting day-rate could support hundreds of people in poor countries.

But I guess you're happier finding other people to blame. After all what's the point of helping 100 people when someone else could help 1000.

Better just to admit you don't give a damn and just don't like the Queen, rather than pretending it's for idealistic reasons.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think what he means is that compared to some of the poor sods who inhabit the world, you Russell, are immensly rich.
                  The richer people here might be even MORE richer, but you yourself are immensly rich.

So instead of whingeing, get out there and build some wells, provide some shelter and some food, spend all your money until you yourself have to grub for food, just like they do

otherwise shut the fck up.

I think thats what he was trying to say

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    So because you're not literally the richest person in the country, you don't have to do anything? Throwing 50p in a cup now and then to make you feel better doesn't change the fact that anyone on a decent contracting day-rate could support hundreds of people in poor countries.

But I guess you're happier finding other people to blame. After all what's the point of helping 100 people when someone else could help 1000.

Better just to admit you don't give a damn and just don't like the Queen, rather than pretending it's for idealistic reasons.
                    Nope, a person should provide for his own first. Hoarding Jewels and huge mansions while others starve is morally repugnant. Then to spend another billion to celebrate an non event while people are laid off because we bailed out rich bankers, it stinks and anyone who turns a blind eye is just as bad.

Comment

Our current Queen became so by fate, she didn't actively seek the role, it was thrust upon her. She has dedicated 60 years of her life to "the job" and you have the gall to say that her existence is an insult to the human race?

You're a ******* disgrace!

There, is that better?

Comment

Working...
                      X