• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Foreign Children

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rsingh View Post
    Trolling is timeless...
    Oh but it's fun to feed them when you are suppose to be doing something else.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Oh but it's fun to feed them when you are suppose to be doing something else.
      Your husband can wait for his dinner, we now live in the age of enlightenment and equality!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        They also used to send children up chymneys and down the mines and worked them for 12 hours a day. I suppose you want to bring that back too.
        How about the workhouse for children and debtors prison?
        As long as its brought back for my children then great!

What is the current rate for cleaning chimneys and how much gin will that buy me?

Comment

simple minded thoughtless bigotted father it has been saddled with
          That's a bit strong! I thought you liked my posts.....

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
            Maybe he does like your posts but dislikes your comments in this thread?

Comment

They also used to send children up chymneys and down the mines and worked them for 12 hours a day. I suppose you want to bring that back too.
              Now that you mention it... it would keep them off the streets.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The problem you have is that the Gricer homoerotic famous five stories, although sometimes tedious, were consistent. The adulterous racist character who posts abut 70s sitcoms and lawn mowers just doesn't cut it. Time to retire this one I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Oh, maybe. I'm off for an early night. Fed up now.

Currently reading Wind in the Willows if that's ok with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    WHS

Your child will have enough prioblems growing up in this world without being saddled with a biggoted outlook that would make the child stand out in todays social circles.
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Currently reading Wind in the Willows if that's ok with everyone.
                      As long as its the modern version where Mr Toad does not speed. Highly dangerous that.

Comment

Working...
                      X