• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not my week, grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    The lot that burgled me carried Stanley knives, apparently. Sod being a hero against that.
    I keep guns in the house, and Yes I would use a gun, a knife or a blunt object (Preferably my fist) to kill a burglar.

In 2001 I had 2 outboard engines stolen from an outbuilding. I found the thief because he tried to sell the engines to a mate of mine who called me.............................
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I keep guns in the house, and Yes I would use a gun, a knife or a blunt object (Preferably my fist) to kill a burglar.

In 2001 I had 2 outboard engines stolen from an outbuilding. I found the thief because he tried to sell the engines to a mate of mine who called me.............................
      Do tell
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Do tell
        From what I understand, there is no statute of limitations in the UK for erhum!........................

He still crosses the street or legs it if he sees me or one of my brothers coming. He was a scumbag then and still is. being laid up for months didn't teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          People that break into houses should be forced to do their time in an outside caged cell exposed to the elements.

If they cannot respect the sanctity of a persons 4 walls and roof they should be deprived of that.
          You prefer those criminals who don't cause any bother then?

You're getting a bit low on fists aren't you?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            You're getting a bit low on fists aren't you?
            Getting older too, but still fit enough and big enough to get the job done.

I'm the one on the right in the dark suit with a stupid smirk on my face

Comment

Getting older too, but still fit enough and big enough to get the job done.

I'm the one on the right in the dark suit with a stupid smirk on my face
              Somebody on here bigger than me!
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Somebody on here bigger than me!
                It's an absolute sod getting clothes to fit. most I have to get tailored. the shirts 20" collar & 54" chest I get online. Suits are the most expensive commodity and ties are always too short once they've taken a turn around my neck (or where It's supposed to be).

Comment

It's an absolute sod getting clothes to fit. most I have get tailored. the shirts 20" collar & 54" chest I get online. Suits are the most expensive commodity and ties are always too short once they've taken a turn around my neck (or where It's supposed to be).
                  I'm not too bad but found a place to get shirts and suits made. I'll report back when the first examples arrive.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

It's an absolute sod getting clothes to fit. most I have to get tailored. the shirts 20" collar & 54" chest I get online. Suits are the most expensive commodity and ties are always too short once they've taken a turn around my neck (or where It's supposed to be).
                    You could always get Spud's second hand shirts and take them in a bit.....

Comment

How do you get wet/drysuits?
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X