• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tap all to do....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I cannot think of anything more boring to choose to do!
    And that's why your day rate and mine are different, Dear.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Drinks on you tomorrow then?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I can't be bothered earning more if it is boring.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I find that kind of thing fascinating, which helps
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Smile and wave boys, smile and wave...

Comment

I tend to buy things I don't really need. At the moment, I am looking into a novel ways of getting the canoes onto my motorhome. So, conversely, earning money for doing nothing, makes me spend more.

Comment

I got took on with a European Bank, migrating VIP customers to the new platform.

Was told another bank would also be brought onto this platform too so should be ok for 2 years.

6 weeks ago, they told us the other bank's work would be done by a team out of a hot sunny place!

At that point, the 'old' work dried up and I've had to scratch around for work. In the last week of the contract now and I cant wait for the last day, it's pretty embarassing sat round all day with squat to do while other teams doing different work as doing 'overtime'!
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                  3rd week into current project but client hasn't done anything at their end so not a lot for me to do at the moment.

What do you do in these situations? I know if I stick my head over the parapet I'll be making a huge rod for my back (because I'll get a load of Bob's SQL to fix) but I must admit to feeling a bit guilty as I'm not actually doing anything.

Slacker!
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    Smile and wave boys, smile and wave...
                    That's my motto!

Comment

Working...
                    X