• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New bird believes...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Ha Ha Ha!

My wife just read your post over my shoulder. pointed at the screen, said "Insecure with Latent Homosexual tendencies" and walked off

I'm glad to see the 4 years doing her doctorate in Psychology didn't go to waste
    Mrs OG agrees. Her doctorate was in cognitive neuroscience but she lectures in psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
      It ain't all bad - she's good at ironing!
      They always do in the early days, give it a few months.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        They always do in the early days, give it a few months.

True...

I seem to have the same outlook on relationships as contracts - extensions are good, however, if it's not enjoyable anymore - 'jobserve'...

Tone

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
          True...

I seem to have the same outlook on relationships as contracts - extensions are good, however, if it's not enjoyable anymore - 'www dot alt dot com'...

Tone
          FTFY

BTW the link is NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Wim. You make Dale Winton and Quentin Crisp look like the Krays you're so queer. You're so repressed, Mr Tumulus wonders how you got a prime position in that cupboard. With the last rep you left me, even Oedipus refers to a Wim complex.
            Errr do you know anything about the Krays?
            <Subtle Hint> Queer as nine pence</Subtle hint>

You really need to understand that camp doesn't mean gay and gay doesn't mean camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ZuiderZee View Post
              Errr do you know anything about the Krays?
              <Subtle Hint> Queer as nine pence</Subtle hint>

You really need to understand that camp doesn't mean gay and gay doesn't mean camp.
              No. But that fella from Spandau Ballet looked a bit of a raver.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                No. But that fella from Spandau Ballet looked a bit of a raver.
                Errrr which of the two from Spandau Ballet is the one from Spandau Ballet?

Comment

wow, well that went nuclear dinnit..

Bump

Comment

Working...
                  X