• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im lucky to be alive. probbly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The missus was made up yesterday. she saved three quid in tescos
    she said 'I got you two twelve packs of fozzies for a tenner each, but then I saw a 24 pack for 17 quid'

great. stick the box in the fridge woman.

Last night I noticed one of the cans had white stuff all over the top, so we washed it off and put it to one side.

I spent most of this afternoon on the bog, I could have sh!t through the eye of a needle.

So I just went to get a can and I noticed a green mark on me knuckle, like dye almost. So I hoiks the box out of the fridge and there is a quarter of an inch of fungus growing along the inside top of the box

luckily the missus is a top nurse in the Florence Nightingale league, so she comforted me with
    'stop whingeing and pour me a southern comfort'

Your married EO? I thought you were always hanging round MP like a dog on heat
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Your married EO?
      You're
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

No. You are definitely our married EO. There is no escape.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I remember my elder son at Harry Ramsdens, when he was 5, picking up chicken from the floor and eating it. My wife said "dont do that - there might be poo on the flooor". He said "then they should put up a sign saying no pooing on the floor".

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            No. You are definitely our married EO. There is no escape.
            But his wife is trying to blame him by putting penicillin around beer tins then blaming the shop.

Comment

Working...
            X