• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The house stinks of poo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house stinks of poo!

Baby BP has got the hang of doing wees in the potty/toilet - but is very stubborn about poos. He has cacked him 3 times today - and as he is the size of a 7 year old and they are big poos it reeks.

Mrs BP has a very sensitive sense of smell so has got candles out.

So far the only advice I have found online is to put the poo out of the pants into the toilet in front of him.

It could be a painful few weeks....

A 7 year old shouldn't be pooing themselves and wearing nappies surely?!!!!

Comment

A simple solution that works for many contractors is to get a contract far enough away from home that you need to stay away mid week
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Perhaps MF works as a postman in the area?

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
          A 7 year old shouldn't be pooing themselves and wearing nappies surely?!!!!
          Baby BP is 4.5 years old - size of a seven year old and mentality of a 2 year old. Very autistic. Getting him to wee in the toilet was a major achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Perhaps MF works as a postman in the area?
            Nah. He is on the dole.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              A simple solution that works for many contractors is to get a contract far enough away from home that you need to stay away mid week
              yes. very tempting. But I could not.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Personally I can take a dump anywhere. I consider it one of my best attributes.
                Sounds like he takes after his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  Sounds like he takes after his dad.

I think baby BP is the opposite - he can only dump in one place. His pants.....

Comment

good luck, he is worth the effort.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X