• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want to move quickly up the rep charts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Mine's dropped. Not sure by how much (I'm not that obsessed!)- around 50 points I think. I like the idea of random rep.
    I was just short of 15000 points last week before the reset. Now it seems I may have to use threadeds time machine to find out when I'll reach those heady heights again.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Sounds like Admin has an Excel Macro working to update the new scores.

Look. It seems like it's got out of hand. Let's just restore Rep to the backup from two weeks ago & just go from there again.
      Sorry - Admin just called - it can't be rolled back - seems Admin got Wilmslow to make the changes instead of NF. So MF will be declared the winner and we can all get back to insulting each other.

Actually - thats a thought. Maybe admin is sick of us all fighting and wants us on the same side! Now we all hate admin......

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
        Mine's dropped. Not sure by how much (I'm not that obsessed!)- around 50 points I think. I like the idea of random rep.
        I dont like the idea of random rep. Knowing my luck I will win - then become known as TwuntInChief. If I am going to win something random I want it to be the lottery.

Comment

Okay, calm down, let's resolve this calmly and methodically. I've noted my current score, now if someone could rep me we can to get to the bottom of this scientifically.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Okay, calm down, let's resolve this calmly and methodically. I've noted my current score, now if someone could rep me we can to get to the bottom of this scientifically.
            +ve or -ve?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              +ve or -ve?
              Let's not add too many variables at once, let's make it +ve.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I've reped you. Now could someone rep me now and I'll try to see what the new formula is.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Eek = +2

Nice start. Need more data points.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Sorry - Admin just called - it can't be rolled back - seems Admin got Wilmslow to make the changes instead of NF. So MF will be declared the winner and we can all get back to insulting each other.

Actually - thats a thought. Maybe admin is sick of us all fighting and wants us on the same side! Now we all hate admin......
                    Admin only hates you Brillo. You know that. Let's face it, who was the one who contacted Scotland Yard when you threatened to burn down HMRC and rape Tony Blair????
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/reput...tion&p=1523337

Get in.

Comment

Working...
                      X