• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want to move quickly up the rep charts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last I am back in real time! 10 reps given out today so far - not sure how many are left.

So if anyone wants rep then give me some and I will return asap.

PS Looks like you have to rep 20 users before you can return rep to same person.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I see at 500 points you get a new title :-

Member List - Contractor UK Bulletin Board
      And now I am no longer majestic - my rep has been halved. Looks like I will have to work twice as hard to stand still. I bet MF suggested this to admin.....

Comment

And now I am no longer majestic - my rep has been halved. Looks like I will have to work twice as hard to stand still. I bet MF suggested this to admin.....

any reason given?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

You may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

any reason given?
              Well, looks like EO has shot back down the list as well. My sources indicate that 'some' posters had used sockies to super inflate their reputation scores & that these ill gotten reps have been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

any reason given?
                I have asked - will be interesting to see if I get a reply. Possible that admin does not like rep whoring - and who could blame em? He who lives by the sword etcetc.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Well, looks like EO has shot back down the list as well. My sources indicate that 'some' posters had used sockies to super inflate their reputation scores & that these ill gotten reps have been removed.
                My sockies were all found during my ban and I never recreated new ones.

Comment

I have asked - will be interesting to see if I get a reply. Possible that admin does not like rep whoring - and who could blame em? He who lives by the sword etcetc.

My sockies were all found during my ban and I never recreated new ones.
                  Well both yourself and EO appear to have been docked some points? Did one of you handle it before putting it in the net?

Comment

Well both yourself and EO appear to have been docked some points? Did one of you handle it before putting it in the net?
                    Rep isn't visible when left by somebody who turned on invisible mode

Comment

Okay. I own up. I was caught with Admin's wife! Not sure what EO did though.......

Comment

Working...
                      X