• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Repileaks - should rep be anonymous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    WPS

Especially since I'm not even number 2 anyway more
    That plus insert a childish Number 2 joke at Spaceman's expense.

Comment

The internet is humanity in microcosm. CUK general will remain a pointless waste of everybody's time whether we have a rep system or not.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        The internet is humanity in microcosm. CUK general will remain a pointless waste of everybody's time whether we have a rep system or not.
        Post of the month!

Comment

How about making tagging and rating visible as well?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            How about making tagging and rating visible as well?
            OK, a compulsory picture of naked members, member of CUK that is... no hiding
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              OK, a compulsory picture of naked members, member of CUK that is... no hiding
              In my case you will probably want me to keep my clothes on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                There does seem to be one member of this board who seems to measure their worth as a human being by how much rep they have. Surly we need to remove this crutch so that they can hit rock bottom and start to face their problems head on instead of hiding from the issue by posting on CUK?
                Good point, except that the rep appears to be coming from themselves. which makes it a sad case really

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  WCJS

And if anonymity leads to abusive and bullying comments being left like last time, it won't be tolerated.
                  Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  True, but after repileaks, the brave keyboard warriors toned their comments right down.
                  Even more work for the mods hey? I doubt it.

If it's gonna be whinged about by bedwetters and moderated by bedwetters best get shot of it.

It's a harmless piece of nonsense. Best to turn it off completely I say and we can have a King and Queen vote for General. I nominate Pogle and EternalOptimist as King and Queen. In that order of course.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Aren't we all anonymous anyway?

If Brillopad reps me, it's no different to an anonymous rep - he could be sitting at the next desk to me, and I wouldn't have a clue it was him. (I don't think it is though - not unless he's an Indian lady).

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                      Aren't we all anonymous anyway?

If Brillopad reps me, it's no different to an anonymous rep - he could be sitting at the next desk to me, and I wouldn't have a clue it was him. (I don't think it is though - not unless he's an Indian lady).
                      That's me.

Comment

Working...
                      X