• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Repileaks - should rep be anonymous?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Yeah but when it was anonymous you used it to anonymously have a go at posters. If it was silly, why did you use it then ?
    You used it too, you sanctimonious little prick.
    I've always thought it was silly and a game, and have said so. Think I've neg repped about 4 people who were/are world-class whngers, everyone else had a sense of humour about it and got pos repped later to make up for it. In your case that isn't going to happen.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Think I've neg repped about 4 people
      That's about 5 now ...

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        You used it too, you sanctimonious little prick.
        I've always thought it was silly and a game, and have said so. Think I've neg repped about 4 people who were/are world-class whngers, everyone else had a sense of humour about it and got pos repped later to make up for it. In your case that isn't going to happen.
        How long have you been waiting to use that line?

Comment

Visible but remove it from General. It is utterly pointless in here.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I really don't understand all the obsession with the rep thing. There does seem to be one member of this board who seems to measure their worth as a human being by how much rep they have. Surly we need to remove this crutch so that they can hit rock bottom and start to face their problems head on instead of hiding from the issue by posting on CUK?
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I voted turned off completely - since the rep power was reduced (and obsfuscated) it is pointless. MF will be the number 1 rep forever so what is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                I really don't understand all the obsession with the rep thing.
                Occasionally there are fads. Post counts. Then rep. Then guinea pigs. They have their day then die. Times for rep to die.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Visible but remove it from General. It is utterly pointless in here.
                  Either way you were still voted biggest twunt of 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Either way you were still voted biggest twunt of 2011.
                    Indeed, and you resigned to upping your post count by stalking the counting thread. Way to go fella, impressive.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                      I really don't understand all the obsession with the rep thing. There does seem to be one member of this board who seems to measure their worth as a human being by how much rep they have. Surly we need to remove this crutch so that they can hit rock bottom and start to face their problems head on instead of hiding from the issue by posting on CUK?
                      WPS

Especially since I'm not even number 2 any more
                      Last edited by Spacecadet; 10 April 2012, 16:16. Reason: Couldn't type for the tears
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X