• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He is either a liar, a moron, or being badly misreported

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What qualification would you like? Perhaps a special international 'politics' school MPs must attend and get a pretty certificate from?
    Yeah, Eton
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

No, Bullingdon and aristocracy is good enough for us.

Comment

What qualification would you like? Perhaps a special international 'politics' school MPs must attend and get a pretty certificate from?
        I was thinking more along the lines of an economics qualification....

Comment

And how are you going to work into our non-written constitution that the chancellor has to have a recognised qualification, and what counts as 'recognised'?

I bet once you get made chancellor you get experts on hand to ram the education into you 1:1, your own personal tutor... or is that a pipe dream from watching US-based TV where a whole army of people exist purely to teach the president stuff?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And how are you going to work into our non-written constitution that the chancellor has to have a recognised qualification, and what counts as 'recognised'?
            Easy - don't vote for the party that has got front bench made up from incompetent non-professional politicians ...

Comment

Good luck with that.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Interestingly both Brown and Osbourne studied history at University. Brown went on to complete a phd in the Subject. Osbourne on the other hand stopped wasting tax payers money after his bachelors and left university.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

I bet once you get made chancellor you get experts on hand to ram the education into you 1:1, your own personal tutor... or is that a pipe dream from watching US-based TV where a whole army of people exist purely to teach the president stuff?
                  We do have a written constitution; it is called the ‘Magna Carta’. If the Government, institutions and Courts adhered to it there would be far less trouble. The ‘Magna Carta’ also allows in certain cases for lawful rebellion by citizens. A corrupt Parliament and misuse of finance are just a couple of reasons. Bring your pitch forks to London.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    We do have a written constitution; it is called the ‘Magna Carta’. If the Government, institutions and Courts adhered to it there would be far less trouble. The ‘Magna Carta’ also allows in certain cases for lawful rebellion by citizens. A corrupt Parliament and misuse of finance are just a couple of reasons. Bring your pitch forks to London.
                    Only 2 years too late
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

And here we have a bunch of people who are highly paid who have a history of tax avoidance berating the chancellor and the rich for being party to it all The irony of it.
                      I thought Ken Livingstone was the only hypocrite until I read this thread.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X