• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Insults Are Still Allowed On Here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Mainly because TM is not a cretin with a tendency for mindless violence.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Mainly because TM is not a cretin with a tendency for mindless violence.
      Cretin, no, tendency for mindless violence, occasionaly, but thanks anyway eeekster
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I believe moves are afoot to emasculate the cut and thrust of General, making it less of a Roman-style gladiatorial arena and turning it into a fluffy-bunny group-hugging care-bearish lovefest.
        Less work for the mods that way.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I believe moves are afoot to emasculate the cut and thrust of General, making it less of a Roman-style gladiatorial arena and turning it into a fluffy-bunny group-hugging care-bearish lovefest.
          I can't keep up with this tulip. PM me if you need me to put the frighteners on admin again.

Comment

Glenn Close had the right idea on what to do with fluffy-bunnies.

I don't want to be accused of discrimination so I have to say I hate you all equally.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I can't keep up with this tulip. PM me if you need me to put the frighteners on admin again.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

No, but moves might be afoot to emasculate you.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  No, but moves might be afoot to emasculate you.
                  Admin needs to wise up pronto and you mods need to stay out of general. Without roughty toughty posters like Shaunbhoy then there'd be less and more posters would flock to the boards making even more work for the mods. And noone wants that.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    you mods need to stay out of general.

Its bad enough general being a bear pit without turning it in gladiators.

Hang on, you have to like gladiators to join cuk.....

Comment

Like the tag on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X