• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The new CUK Clique

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Did I miss a follow-up on the story you posted when you left, or are you saving that for another day?
    You can salivate and wait for another day.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Hello, sorry?! Is the notification/group thing a clique!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
        Yes. Fook off.

Comment

Come on in.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Come on in.
            I have joined!!! Do I win anything!!!

Comment

I have joined!!! Do I win anything!!!
              Yes.

Comment

Suity, one of the rules of being in the clique is being able to hold down a contract without pissing your pants when they ask you to get some work done.

The "I am back now" "I have a new gig so you must love me" "I am a super man that can help Africans" "Can someone tell me how to connect to an Oracle DB" "I cannot handle this role" "I am looking for a new role" "I might start crying any minute now" "you all hate me I am flouncing" will never get you in the clique.

You have a thread posting style like a female's menstruation cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Suity, one of the rules of being in the clique is being able to hold down a contract without pissing your pants when they ask you to get some work done.

The "I am back now" "I have a new gig so you must love me" "I am a super man that can help Africans" "Can someone tell me how to connect to an Oracle DB" "I cannot handle this role" "I am looking for a new role" "I might start crying any minute now" "you all hate me I am flouncing" will never get you in the clique.

Leave off. Suity's much higher quality than most of the dross that passes as posters here.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

I'll always have a much bigger cock than you "tuna can tommy".

Comment

Just the two of us in the clique. Is that too cliquey or about right?

Comment

Working...
                      X