• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its CUK Village Idiot nomination time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I believe I got in there before you.....
    You only get one double bed between you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You only get one double bed between you all.
      oracleslave was first to call it right...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        oracleslave was first to call it right...
        If you're sure you want oracle's sloppy seconds on scooter...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          If you're sure you want oracle's sloppy seconds on scooter...
          It's not what I meant!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            It's not what I meant!
            You want scooter to have oracle's sloppy seconds on you?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Ladies and Gentlemen, there can be only one winner: the originator of this classic CUK thread, which still has me chuckling months later, at the sheer ineptness, ignorance and naivete of the thread originator:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ip-oxford.html

Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner is ScooterScot aka Lord Haw Haw von Sheisser Catchen mit PooperScoopen.
              It's disgusting you're distorting the venerable VI award to propagate your girly spat. It's borderline stalking now.

I call for a recount.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                It's disgusting you're distorting the venerable VI award to propagate your girly spat. It's borderline stalking now.

I call for a recount.
                I invented the venerable VI award I'll have you know.
                If you're feeling left out I might start a CUK Hypocritical God Botherer award just for you.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner is ScooterScot
                  He couldn't be with us tonight to collect his award because he is somewhere in Scootopia, wrapping euro notes around his old chap.

Can we have a volunteer to collect it for him and make an acceptance speech?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    He couldn't be with us tonight to collect his award because he is somewhere in Scootopia, wrapping euro notes around his old chap.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

Lord Haw Haw the Tulip Picker has just passed me his acceptance speech:

"Thank you, CUKKERS, for this great honour. Sadly I can't be with you today. As the pre-eminent mathematical genius in Europe, I am busy with one of my many hundreds of clients, not to mention having to manage my extensive property empire. I am shortly to leave for Burkina Faso, which is the best place in the world, so am currently in a hotel in Heathrow, standing on the bed, because I have just seen a mouse.
                      I really must get my clients to pay for expenses. Anyway thanks, again, I am sure I will live up to my title in the future."
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X