• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insomnia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have suffered badly over the years but is getting slightly better now. I've tried everything and the best thing that works for me is to go to bed as late as possible, literally when you can't keep your eyes open and avoid anything that requires any brain power 1hr before retiring.

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
      I've had it really bad for years. I've been known to go an entire night with no sleep at all; that leaves you feeling really washed out the next day when you have a long commute and a stressful day ahead of you.
      Do you get in your car and drive in that state?

Have you absolutely no consideration for the safety of other road users?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Well as I pointed out earlier in the thread, my life doesn't revolve around CUK, there are a few on here I call friends, I have met in real life, but unlike some posters who need the constant validation this place give I can walk away from the site if needs be.
        Please do!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          Please do!
          I did, thats why I wasn't on yesterday
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I did, thats why I wasn't on yesterday
            Just kidding I like you, do you like me?

Comment

No I think you are a See You Next Tuesday, I have told you this many time, I am not sure how I can explain it any simpler, maybe a picture
              Last edited by administrator; 20 March 2012, 22:15. Reason: Ouch!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Will the two of you Just get that room.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No I think you are a See You Next Tuesday, I have told you this many time, I am not sure how I can explain it any simpler, maybe a picture

Just want mods and admin to note I tried to reconcile with SimonMac. Feel free to BAN HIM!!
                  Last edited by administrator; 20 March 2012, 22:16. Reason: Ouch again!

Comment

Just want mods and admin to note I tried to reconcile with SimonMac. Feel free to BAN HIM!!
                    Where's that betwetter smiley?!

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
                      Have suffered badly over the years but is getting slightly better now. I've tried everything and the best thing that works for me is to go to bed as late as possible, literally when you can't keep your eyes open and avoid anything that requires any brain power 1hr before retiring.

True, but it's usually ruined by the missus wanting to talk about something pointless just as I nod off
                      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Working...
                      X