• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF if the best you can do is to -ve me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
    Whs
    MF you seen to have a multiple personality disorder.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      MF you seen to have a multiple personality disorder.
      Me or AtW ?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Me or AtW ?
        Both of you. Now atw in his latest neg rep (three recent ones) now thinks he's Admin.

Why not just wear a dress and pretend to be cojak? Or have I just stumbled on what you two like to do at the weekends?

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          Both of you. Now atw in his latest neg rep (three recent ones) now thinks he's Admin.

Why not just wear a dress and pretend to be cojak? Or have I just stumbled on what you two like to do at the weekends?
          Argahhhhhhh! You got me.

Ugh huh. I'm melting, melting!!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Well you might like the feedback I've just given you. That makes 9 to you, 2 to me, so I have some catching up to do, but I dont think anyone can ever spam to your level.

For everyone else's curiosity, I did a variation of the "kyles mom is a biatch" song off South Park, makes a great singalong when replaced with MF and c**t.

Comment

Well you might like the feedback I've just given you.
              I never check who left me the rep, negative or positive - it's much more fun to just guess

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I never check who left me the rep, negative or positive - it's much more fun to just guess
                I always check and never neg rep anyone more than they neg rep me.

That being said, there are only a few trolls on here that neg rep, constantly. Most people pos rep or dont rep at all.

However, it doesnt matter how many people rep when MF has found ways to neg rep on a daily basis, well apart from when he's banned, then we all get some peace

Comment

I think the lady doth protest too much.

Comment

That didn't even make any sense?

I know that's your favourite phrase, but my mind turns off when exposed to gibberish, what was your point again?

Comment

but my mind turns off when exposed to gibberish
                      Aha, that explains the endless loop of gibberish followed by mindless bulltulip
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X