• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF if the best you can do is to -ve me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I'll be direct and blunt because you seem to require simple words. the simple fact is that you don't add anything to this forum. You don't answer questions, you don't post pointless links to the other sites and you're not funny anymore.
    That's not true - MF, sasguru and DimPrawn keep CUK crowd amused and entertained, it's well worth the subscription fees paid to CUK Supreme Leadership.

Comment

4th March 2012 17:32
      Thread: MF if the best you can...
      You have received an automated rep infraction at CUK for being a bedwetting thumb sucker. CUKBot v1.3
      Could you at least make the -ve reps funny because to be honest sas is funnier
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sas was funny. MF isnt the worst, cliphead just keeps saying "down you go" ...

But I know what you're talking about, MF just gave me this feedback:

Mmm. Need something witty for this one. Now what should it be? Mmmm. Not sure? Mmmm. Nope have to think about it for tomorrows one. MF

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Could you at least make the -ve reps funny because to be honest sas is funnier
          Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          Sas was funny. MF isnt the worst, cliphead just keeps saying "down you go" ...

But I know what you're talking about, MF just gave me this feedback:

Mmm. Need something witty for this one. Now what should it be? Mmmm. Not sure? Mmmm. Nope have to think about it for tomorrows one. MF
          When are you two getting married?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            When are you two getting married?
            Is eek a meerkat or a mongoose in his pic? I cant tell. But I couldnt ever marry a mongoose ...... I suppose if I was that way inclined, I could do a lot worse ....

Comment

Is eek a meerkat or a mongoose in his pic? I cant tell. But I couldnt ever marry a mongoose ...... I suppose if I was that way inclined, I could do a lot worse ....
              Its an otter. Usually found in bonking form on Popbitch.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hahaha, so how many people do you rep a day, 60? You must be fervently clicking away, trying to rep, to get back in a round circle and re-rep those you dislike?

Hehehehe indeed. I knew it wasnt Admin anyway even before checking the source as Admin has a different style of writing.

Well the one I had off MF yesterday was really nice (for MF) but still neg, it said that "eek loves me", probably because we just agree on the same point.

However a couple of days before that, MF said "Oh. And have some abusive anonymous rep you lipstick wearing felch monkey. Admin". Everyone knows it isnt anonymous but I was surprised I hurt MF's feelings so much considering that he reps me much more than I rep him. I cant recall the exact words I used when I repped him before anyway.

So I rewrote a song yesterday (rude words blurred here) and the following in italics just managed to fit in the character limit:
                "Singalong: MF's a c**t, he's a big fat c**t, he's the biggest c**t in the whole wide world,
                he's a stupid c**t, if there ever was a c**t,
                he's a c**t to all the boys and girls."

Monday he's a c**t,
                on Tuesday he's a c**t,
                on Wednesday to Saturday, he's a c**t,
                then on Sunday, just to be different,
                he's a super, king, kameha-meha c**t!

Have you ever met my arch enemy MF,
                he's the biggest c**t in the whole wide world,
                he's a mean old c**t,
                and he has a small wang, he's a c**t,
                c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,

c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,
                c**t, c**t, c**t, c**t,
                he's a stupid c**t,
                MF's a c**t and he's
                such a dirty c**t!

MF, is a c*uuu-uuu*t,!

You never told me if you liked that feedback MF? I thought you would love to have your own theme tune?
                I reckon if you ever released this you could do a B-Side of 'MF is a bellend'
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X