• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF if the best you can do is to -ve me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh I'm sorry but it's an automated process, same as the Guinea Pigs script, I can't stop it now.

It's designed to give you 100 negative reps over the next 100 days. I cannot believe your crying as according to my script monitor it's only on 3 so far.

For future use though it's only designed to fire once a poster uses the word deleted three times or a month or is a bedwetting cry baby. Avoid those and you'll be fine.

Mwhuahahahahaha!
    You are on 1 strike now - be careful.....

Comment

Oh I'm sorry but it's an automated process, same as the Guinea Pigs script, I can't stop it now.
      At last. A glimpse of self-discovery that hints at recovery. Just got to hit rock bottom first.

Comment

Anybody knows if cojak still got cold?

Comment

It's designed to give you 100 negative reps over the next 100 days. I cannot believe your crying as according to my script monitor it's only on 3 so far.

For future use though it's only designed to fire once a poster uses the word Ukelele three times or a month or is a bedwetting cry baby. Avoid those and you'll be fine.

Mwhuahahahahaha!
          Automated processes like this you mean.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Automated processes like this you mean.

I'm confused to why you keep putting up photos of your girlfriend????
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm confused to why you keep putting up photos of your girlfriend????
              At least he has one unlike you whom masturbates with your own lonely tears.

Next time you leave neg rep, try to take a day off lying. Dont sign it "administrator" as Im sure he doesnt want to be associated with a fookwit like you. Oh and if you're wondering why this "feltch monkey" gave you a negative last week, maybe it was justified after you spammed the rep system to leave over eight reps.

Grow up dude, or just dont dish it out, if you cant take it and whine in the feedback like a pissy schoolgirl.

Oh sorry, long point short, at least eek has a partner, you're forever alone and a whiney little biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                At least he has one unlike you whom masturbates with your own lonely tears.

Next time you leave neg rep, try to take a day off lying. Dont sign it "administrator" as Im sure he doesnt want to be associated with a fookwit like you. Oh and if you're wondering why this "feltch monkey" gave you a negative last week, maybe it was justified after you spammed the rep system to leave over eight
                Grow up dude,
                and whine in the feedback like a pissy schoolgirl.

Oh sorry, long point short, at least eek has a partner, you're forever alone and a whiney little biatch.
                Whs

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
                  I'm sorry to disappoint you wim, but you don't leave negative reps, you leave grey ones, which like you are worthless.
                  MF you can't even post using the correct account.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    MF you can't even post using the correct account.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X