• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sheesh...it's like Mod Central tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
    Sounds like something Chandler would say in Friends.
    Didn't there used to be a Friends-quoting thing going on here? It was before my time, but I vaguely remember SallyAnne saying something about it in late 2007 or early 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      You'd think with certain inhabitants missing at the moment the mods would infact have less to do!
      That's exactly when "the powers of sock puppets are exalted", as Mr Holmes would have it (cf. his advice to Sir Henry Baskerville in Chapter 6 of The Hound of the Baskervilles)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Didn't there used to be a Friends-quoting thing going on here? It was before my time, but I vaguely remember SallyAnne saying something about it in late 2007 or early 2008.
        Could you be any more vauge?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
          Could you be any more vauge?
          Kind of

Comment

is it safe ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post