• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congrats Pondlife

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threatened to jump the BN66 thread. Cojak warned them there was a 10 day ban for anyone that did. AtW created a thread with same name as BN66 in General and Cojak popped a ban cap in his ass. MF posted somethign inane in the real BN66 and got cap number 2...

Just waiting for them to remember the logins to their sockies now...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Long live King Pondy!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Threatened to jump the BN66 thread. Cojak warned them there was a 10 day ban for anyone that did. AtW created a thread with same name as BN66 in General and Cojak popped a ban cap in his ass. MF posted somethign inane in the real BN66 and got cap number 2...

Just waiting for them to remember the logins to their sockies now...
        10 days - wow - plenty of time for us to ensure MF loses his top spot! Let's get repping!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          threatening to disrupt the BN66 thread in accounting (not a wise move). I think there also be female (PMT) issues but I'm not brave enough to broach that subject.
          Quite happy to follow the big boys until it all goes wrong huh..... <Bwaak bwaak>

So if I do it we both get banned

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            10 days - wow - plenty of time for us to ensure MF loses his top spot! Let's get repping!
            It may not be neccessary. There are rumours around a mod consensus to
            Surely a better solution would be to wipe out all their rep. MF would be totally heart broken.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Turn coat!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Quite happy to follow the big boys until it all goes wrong huh..... <Bwaak bwaak>
                That was a joke based on suity's theory that I'm MF's sockie.

To be honest when it comes to BN66 I would never have gone for such a scheme and don't agree but the way HMRC has handled it is grossly unfair.

Comment

And can you edit your title as well please....

Comment

threatening to disrupt the BN66 thread in accounting (not a wise move). I think there also be female (PMT) issues but I'm not brave enough to broach that subject.
                    AtW is a woman? Or MF is?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      AtW is a woman? Or MF is?
                      Cojak although there are rumours about MF putting on women's clothing and hanging around in bars. But no confirmation about him wearing high heels, Suspenders and a bra
                      while wish he'd been a girlie Just like his dear papar
                      Last edited by eek; 27 February 2012, 21:29.

Comment

Working...
                      X