• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The ripple of contractor cuts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But you are still right.
    Tell you what.

I'll piss off, and you can see if anybody else pisses off at the same time.

To the posters that I have had some good entertaining chats and debates with, I would like to say thank you. To the jokers, thanks for the laughs in the dark days.

Goodbye, Good luck, and fair winds behind you.

KC

Comment

Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
      Tell you what.

To the posters that I have had some good entertaining chats and debates with, I would like to say thank you. To the jokers, thanks for the laughs in the dark days.

KC
      That was flounce-tactic!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        That was flounce-tactic!
        Ah - a sasguru sockie!

Comment

Tell you what.

KC

What is it with Northerners who can't take the heat in the kitchen? Run along to your Labour Union rep.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            That's not true. I don't dislike Suityou. Its comforting to know that no matter how much bob screws something up or a client's PM tulips on a project or IT support throws a spanner in the works there is someone who is having a crappier day than me. And 99.9999% of the time that person is suity.
            But who is responsible for the rounding error?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              But who is responsible for the rounding error?
              Wilmsloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooow!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Tell you what.

KC
                Why on earth do people take anything posted on general as serious comments
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Why on earth do people take anything posted on general as serious comments
                  Yeah, even the serious fora are full of shît!!

Comment

Working...
                  X