• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The ripple of contractor cuts"

Collapse

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Why on earth do people take anything posted on general as serious comments
    Yeah, even the serious fora are full of shît!!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
    Tell you what.

I'll piss off, and you can see if anybody else pisses off at the same time.

To the posters that I have had some good entertaining chats and debates with, I would like to say thank you. To the jokers, thanks for the laughs in the dark days.

Goodbye, Good luck, and fair winds behind you.

KC
    Why on earth do people take anything posted on general as serious comments

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    But who is responsible for the rounding error?
    Wilmsloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooow!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    That's not true. I don't dislike Suityou. Its comforting to know that no matter how much bob screws something up or a client's PM tulips on a project or IT support throws a spanner in the works there is someone who is having a crappier day than me. And 99.9999% of the time that person is suity.
    But who is responsible for the rounding error?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Tell you what.

To the posters that I have had some good entertaining chats and debates with, I would like to say thank you. To the jokers, thanks for the laughs in the dark days.

KC

What is it with Northerners who can't take the heat in the kitchen? Run along to your Labour Union rep.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    That was flounce-tactic!
    Ah - a sasguru sockie!

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Tell you what.

KC
    That was flounce-tactic!

Leave a comment:

• KimberleyChris
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But you are still right.
    Tell you what.

KC

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You can't base being a sockie on 'posters who don't like You!' Suityou. If you use that logic then the entire community of CUK is a sockie including the moderators, the Administrator, his kids, wife, mum and all the employees of CUKs hosting company.
    That's not true. I don't dislike Suityou. Its comforting to know that no matter how much bob screws something up or a client's PM tulips on a project or IT support throws a spanner in the works there is someone who is having a crappier day than me. And 99.9999% of the time that person is suity.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Sorry KC that was meant for MF's sockie not you
    But you are still right.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    You can't base being a sockie on 'posters who don't like You!' Suityou. If you use that logic then the entire community of CUK is a sockie including the moderators, the Administrator, his kids, wife, mum and all the employees of CUKs hosting company.

Leave a comment:

• KimberleyChris
    replied
    At least nobody's sussed that I am Sasguru's sockie

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Why do people think I'm a sockpuppet?

The site is barely worth joining once, why would anybody join it twice?

The only person on the site who speaks the same way as me (boring english) is pj Clarke, and he's much cleverer than me

Leave a comment:

• KimberleyChris
    replied
    Why do people think I'm a sockpuppet?

The site is barely worth joining once, why would anybody join it twice?

The only person on the site who speaks the same way as me (boring english) is pj Clarke, and he's much cleverer than me

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Hardly surprising considering your area only has two employers both of whom are seeing the effects of Government cuts.

Meanwhile Plan b

Leave a comment:

Working...
X