• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly....................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropping off bits of cars around the place on Saturday.
    My turn to cook Sunday dinner this week, then feet up, and maybe a bottle of wine Sunday nite.

Comment

Three hour drive to Austria on Saturday. Skiing Sunday and the rest of the week.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Nope, I think in all honesty Wales have more than the edge on paper and it'll be good for the new England players to feel what's it's like to be on the back foot and possibly to lose a game and go through the process of asking themselves where they went wrong.

However, I think it'll be a close game; it's test match rugby, not tiddlywinks, and those games are always hard. I'm sure the Welsh players have a more realistic feeling of what they face tomorrow than some Welsh supporters. If you go into a big game thinking you're going to walk it, you get thrashed, and Wales know that.
        Spot on there Mich I think the Welsh public are way too enthusiastic on how this will go, I can see the game being really tight where one sin-binning will make all the difference.
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I'm sure the Welsh players have a more realistic feeling of what they face tomorrow than some Welsh supporters. If you go into a big game thinking you're going to walk it, you get thrashed, and Wales know that.
          ^^^^ This ^^^^

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Be watching the Welsh crush their English counterparts at rugby ready for monday's bragging rights
          ^^^^ Not this ^^^^

We don't talk about these things before the game people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            Be watching the English crush their Welsh counterparts at rugby ready for monday's bragging rights
            FTFY

Also should be quiet as step daughter has gone a week or so.
            Buying bubblewrap
            Hopefully chilling out at some point.

No hardcore plans.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Funny Scrag Meister but I think come Monday I'll be having a laugh at my colleagues expense
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                ^^^^ This ^^^^

^^^^ Not this ^^^^

We don't talk about these things before the game people.
                I shall be watching the Ireland game with the usual trepidation and shouting at the TV.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tomorrow wil be a busy day doing stuff, going to MIL.
                  Sunday roast dinner @ 1pm, then over to friends to watch the carling cup final with beers and curry.

Comment

The evil thing about rugby is this; pre-match gloating = post-match humble pie.

All too close to call.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I will doing a photoshoot tomorrow....
                      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                      X