• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly....................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    I will doing a photoshoot tomorrow....
    I've done loads of those for my sideline as a Brad Pitt look-a-like. (a very cheap Brad Pitt look-a-like I must admit)
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I've done loads of those for my sideline as a Brad Pitt look-a-like. (a very cheap Brad Pitt look-a-like I must admit)
      I won't believe you look like Brad Pitt until I see you in the flesh. Lucky for me, I am behind the camera. A couple of good looking models will be in front of the camera (Not at the same time though!)
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        I won't believe you look like Brad Pitt until I see you in the flesh.
        That won't be cheap.

Comment

The evil thing about rugby is this; pre-match gloating = post-match humble pie.

All too close to call.
          I hope not
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
            Funny Scrag Meister but I think come Monday I'll be having a cry after my colleagues comments
            We'll see.

My wife is Welsh , so she will have well and truly chatted all the tulip she can before Monday if the Welsh win. So your remote banter will be of no consequence.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Passionate about are rugby see, problem is there are high expectations of this team
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

That won't be cheap.
                No. My rates for inspecting lookalikies is 5k GBP.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Thos Welsh backs are big, but at 15 secs in this little film you can see what happened to someone who thought he could run straight through Manu Tuilagi.

The words 'fireworks' and 'piss' come to mind.

Comment

Manu Tuilagi is but one player my friend, rugby is a team sport
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                      Manu Tuilagi is but one player my friend, rugby is a team sport
                      Brad Barritt

And there are more. Robshaw, Croft and Morgan are all pretty solid bastards. If anyone thinks Wales are going to win by just throwing big backs at England, they'd better get to grips with reality. Wales should win on skill, but if they start trying to win on physicality, they'll be stuffed.

Comment

Working...
                      X