• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need help with a Heavy Metal playlist.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Scorpions - Blackout

then you can sing along with the chorus "big nose... I really had a big nose ... big nose .. I really had a big nose "
    (well that's what it sounds like )

Also,
    Scorpions - Rock you like a Hurricane
    Scorpions - No One Like You

(guess what I was listening to in the car this morning!)

@Cojak "how could I forget bat out of hell" - well easily since it's a pile of steaming tulipe. HTH.
    Anything from Scorpions "World Wide Live" or UFOs "Strangers in the Night" albums (esp. "the Zoo" from the former and "Doctor, Doctor" from the latter).

Oh yeah.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name!

Comment

Thanks everyone, the night went swimmingly and the playlists were a huge success! (Trad, Light and Air Guitar Heroes...)
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          I think Kiss is the light end.

Bon Jovi and Status Quo would be met with a stony silence...
          Try early KISS, that is true heavy metal. They still had make up on in the early days, but they looked quite different, more rough looking and a true heavy metal sound. Later on they modified their outfits, makeup and music, looked and sounded similar but effeminate.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Thanks everyone, the night went swimmingly and the playlists were a huge success! (Trad, Light and Air Guitar Heroes...)
            Sigh.

You think it went well, but the lack of a Marillion option probably spoilt it for most. Bit like going to a Michael Jackson concert and not seeing a moon walk.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name!
              Oi! I thought you'd flounced off into the sunset?
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Take it from me, no-one missed Kayleigh...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Are you going to give us a run down of what was played and which got the best reception?
                  Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Heep

Uriah Heep - Gypsy, Look At Yourself, Easy Lving
                    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

I see that all these bands are coming back into fashion with Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Meatloaf, Motley Crue, Toto, etc all on tour this year...
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X