• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Signing off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Bit nasty.

BTW. Which call centre is it you work at again NLUK?
    He works at the Samaritans.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Hello Wilmslow's boss, how are you?
      I am fine thank you, yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Have really enjoyed my time on this forum, but I am needing to sign off and fine another way of dealing with things. Like extreme sports.

Let’s just say that ensure any user name that you use for any forum does not have anything that may lead people to identifying who you are.

Dealt with by the company admirably well, so I have no worries there, thankfully.

So, Au Revoir for now, I may return in the future if I break out of company employment and return to contracting.

Admin – if there is any way of deleting all posts from me, that would be great.

Will keep an eye out every now and again from home laptop for any local Manchester meets, to see how you are all getting on 

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          He works at the Samaritans.
          Call numbers are falling month on month and the number of customers who call more than once has almost dropped to zero since I got here I will have you know.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            And don't be such a muppet on public forums in future.
            If he's going around blanking all his old posts then, shouldn't he be banned?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Call numbers are falling month on month and the number of customers who call more than once has almost dropped to zero since I got here I will have you know.

"Your not cut out to be a human!"

Comment

I am sorry about poor Wilmslow - shocking to see so little sympathy from others, well not really

Comment

You're not still pretending to be real are you.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    If he's going around blanking all his old posts then, shouldn't he be banned?
                    Seems a bit futile as they're often quoted later in the thread

Comment

It's ok, Sas just has writer's block. He'll get over that and the next series of Wilmslow will be a return to form.

Comment

Working...
                      X